Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00143 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,675 (COL$2,575,242) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $697 (about 6 hours ago)