Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,113 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00666 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,740 (CH$411,684) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)