Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,335 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00642 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,507 (CH$545,965) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)