Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,572 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00641 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,916 (CH$610,769) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)