Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,648 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00644 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,990 (CH$619,392) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)