Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.757 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,211 (€675) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)