Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.772 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,341 (€700) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (29 minutes ago)