Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.843 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,418 (€912) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)