Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.787 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,357 (€910) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)