Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.832 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,677 (€968) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)