Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44093 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,035 (Bs 9,151) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)