Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,960 (COL$1,916,861) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (37 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)