Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,639 (COL$2,394,233) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)