Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00138 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,137 (COL$2,276,481) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surgut costs руб 600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)