Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.150 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,563 (R$ 3,098) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (36 minutes ago)