Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26709 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,757 (ARS $14,068) in Santa Fe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)