Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08904 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,125 (Php35,098) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)