Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.291 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,542 (R$ 3,518) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (39 minutes ago)