Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.069 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,973 (R$ 3,716) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)