Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,298 (R$ 3,159) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (39 minutes ago)