Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.264 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,140 (R$ 3,274) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (44 minutes ago)