Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.806 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,130 (€859) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)