Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,131 (€662) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)