Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,358 (€933) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)