Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,811 ($b6,535) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)