Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,583 ($b5,959) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)