Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,694 ($b5,939) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)