Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.649 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,875 ($b5,969) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)