Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.291 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,869 ($1,135) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)