Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 315%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.447 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,999 ($1,349) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 2 hours ago)