Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,704 (868 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (14 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (38 minutes ago)