Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.450 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,573 (803 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)