Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.410 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,548 (805 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)