Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.430 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,568 (805 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (36 minutes ago)