Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,978 (R$ 2,174) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (36 minutes ago)