Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.184 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,721 (R$ 3,143) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $19,980 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)