Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.221 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,247 ($1,480) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)