Cost of living comparison between Sanliurfa, Turkey and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.276 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,241 (1,757TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)