Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.077 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,969 (2,757TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (29 minutes ago)