Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.198 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,263 (2,723TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)