Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,857 in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (38 minutes ago)