Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,704 in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)