Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,639 in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (35 minutes ago)