Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,307 (﷼ 41,491,925) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)