Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,740 (﷼ 27,913,997) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)