Cost of living comparison between San‘a’, Yemen and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01784 MYR / YER
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,807 (157,312 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)