Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01565 MYR / YER *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,554 (227,092 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (43 minutes ago)