Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.770 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,336 (€1,119) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)