Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.791 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,260 (€889) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)