Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.708 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,226 (€898) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)