Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.831 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,874 (€1,009) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)