Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.460 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,896 ($649) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)