Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.339 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,821 ($650) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)