Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19618 MYR / HNL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,029 (L 20,538) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (34 minutes ago)