Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16633 MYR / HNL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,519 (L 21,158) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)