Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18400 MYR / HNL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,592 (L 19,524) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)