Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18358 MYR / HNL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,686 (L 20,078) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)