Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18956 MYR / HNL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,636 (L 13,904) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)