Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18333 MYR / HNL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,013 (L 21,888) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)