Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19315 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,611 (Mex$ 18,695) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)