Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22476 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,795 (Mex$ 16,885) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)