Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21709 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,385 (Mex$ 10,986) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)