Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22234 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,559 (Mex$ 16,005) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)