Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22977 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,286 (Mex$ 14,300) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (44 minutes ago)