Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20762 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,388 (ARS $11,500) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)