Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26668 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,496 (ARS $9,361) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)