Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07410 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 66% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,804 (Php78,317) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)