Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08953 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 76% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,584 (Php73,538) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)