Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08826 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 72% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,308 (Php48,813) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (24 minutes ago)