Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08556 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 81% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,612 (Php65,593) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (40 minutes ago)