Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28336 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,345 (ARS $8,274) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)