Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24611 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,370 (ARS $9,628) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (35 minutes ago)