Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23830 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,461 (Mex$ 14,524) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)