Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 MYR / CRC
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,053 (₡ 628,255) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)