Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00738 MYR / CRC
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,545 (₡ 615,859) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)