Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00697 MYR / CRC
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,457 (₡ 639,837) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)