Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 963 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00735 MYR / CRC
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,321 (₡ 588,044) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)