Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.995 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,504 ($1,628) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (27 minutes ago)