Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08627 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,846 (Php44,578) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (27 minutes ago)