Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00673 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,421 (CH$508,429) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)