Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00662 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,762 (CH$417,061) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)