Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00625 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,468 (CH$555,127) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (34 minutes ago)