Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24364 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,287 (ARS $17,594) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (40 minutes ago)