Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28415 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,604 (ARS $12,684) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (31 minutes ago)