Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,673 (2,240TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (40 minutes ago)