Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00105 MYR / UZS *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,161 (3,000,869 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (28 minutes ago)