Cost of living comparison between Salzburg, Austria and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.525 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,376 (€967) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 3 hours ago)