Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,309 (R$ 3,088) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mobile, Alabama costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)