Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.049 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,904 (R$ 3,721) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (34 minutes ago)