Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.097 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,554 (R$ 3,240) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)