Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.132 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,707 (R$ 3,276) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)