Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.293 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,774 (R$ 2,919) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (43 minutes ago)