Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20322 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,572 (Mex$ 17,577) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (31 minutes ago)