Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23792 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,703 (Mex$ 15,564) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)