Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26430 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,706 (ARS $14,022) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (23 minutes ago)