Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28172 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,707 (ARS $13,160) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)