Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28365 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,974 (ARS $10,484) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)