Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28081 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,438 (ARS $15,805) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)