Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.995 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,445 ($1,363) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (36 minutes ago)