Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.077 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,548 ($1,115) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greenville, South Carolina costs $30,000 (16 minutes ago)