Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.290 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,269 ($1,228) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)