Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.295 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,674 ($1,088) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)