Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.460 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,273 ($734) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (42 minutes ago)