Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.423 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,240 ($733) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)