Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.841 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,821 (€789) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)