Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.054 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,516 (€1,091) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (36 minutes ago)