Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06375 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,776 (₨43,536) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)