Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,915 (Rp 8,721,625) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (44 minutes ago)