Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.801 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,971 (€827) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (44 minutes ago)