Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.754 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,384 (€922) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)