Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.009 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,475 (€893) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (33 minutes ago)