Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.409 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,920 (﷼ 377) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)