Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.970 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,821 (﷼ 348) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 445 (about 2 hours ago)