Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.120 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,286 (﷼ 385) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)