Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.285 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 85% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,472 ($1,511) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 1 hour ago)