Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.398 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,463 ($1,242) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)