Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.423 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,569 ($1,485) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (23 minutes ago)