Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 84% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,913 ($1,620) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $8,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)