Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.907 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,247 (€1,069) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)